Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jodi recreates gallery effect in blog format

I was trying to check out previous events at Spacex and found a blog for Jodi. A couple of years ago Jodi came up with what I think was a rendition of computers as anti-functional. Based on Apple kit it was a world in which nothing worked as expected. There was a computer set up to browse the web but no actual connection. this was explained to me when I complained.

The blog is much the same. Very disappointing as there is no content, just error messages. i suppose this is art, at least it is consistent.

Why not have a gallery event with computers and web access that functions? I will suggest this to people at LifeBytes. Maybe LifeBytes is a gallery already but anything that works there could be moved around..

No comments: